The entry process for the 2020 Scottish Transport Awards is now open. Now in its 18th year, the prestigious Scottish Transport Awards brings together the transport community to recognise and celebrate industry achievements across Scotland.
Supported by the Scottish Government and Transport Scotland, next year's ceremony will be held in Glasgow on 11th June 2020.
The awards are self-nominating, free to enter on our website and open to all private and public organisations.
2020 Judging Panel
The judging panel has now been confirmed, with Transport Times' Chief Executive Prof. David Begg once again taking up the chair position.
David will be joined by
- Roy Brannen, Chief Executive, Transport Scotland;
- Michelle Rennie, Director of Major Infrastructure Projects, Transport Scotland;
- Prof. Iain Docherty, Dean - Institute for Advanced Studies, University of Stirling;
- Dr George Hazel, Chairman, MRC McLean Hazel;
- Daisy Narayanan, Director of Urbanism for Sustrans (Secondment to the City of Edinburgh Council)
ENTRY DEADLINE: 14 Feb 2020
SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED: Late March/Early April 2020
AWARDS CEREMONY: 11 June 2020
Roy Brannen, Chief Executive, Transport Scotland on the Scottish Transport Awards:
" These Awards are a great opportunity to recognise the contribution by our professionals in improving and enhancing Scotland's transport networks. Everyday Transport Scotland sees the effort, collaboration and results from everyone involved in providing a successful journey for Scotland's travelling public, and I am delighted to be asked to take on the task of helping to judge and identify these nominated schemes that showcase the best approach."