All of the entries for the National Transport Awards have been collated and are being prepared to be put in front of our 2019 judging panel. We are delighted to announce that this year's judges include:
- Prof David Begg, Chief Executive, Transport Times (Chair)
- Louise Elman, MP for Liverpool Riverside
- Stephen Fidler, Director for Local Transport, Department for Transport
- Lilian Greenwood, Chair, Transport Select Committee, and MP for Nottingham South
- Claire Haigh, Chief Executive, Greener Journeys
- Anthony Smith, Chief Executive, Transport Focus
You can find biographies for each of our judges here.
The judges will meet in July to ratify the shortlists and to determine winners for the 19 awards up for grabs.
Supported by the Department for Transport and Transport Focus the 2019 National Transport Awards will take place at the Westminster Park Plaza, London on 31st October 2019.
The 19th Annual National Transport Awards celebrates the successes that have been achieved on so many national and local transport projects. As always, these projects have shown the judges the tangible results they've achieved, improving the experience for their transport users and ultimately adding to the successful development of the nation's transport infrastructure.
The National Transport Awards are sponsored by