Entries are now being accepted for the 2020 London Transport Awards with the deadline fast approaching on 18 October. We are delighted to announce this year's judges.
- Prof David Begg, Chief Executive, Transport Times (Chair)
- Florence Eshalomi AM, Chair of the Transport Committee, Greater London Authority
- Val Shawcross CBE, Former Deputy Mayor of London for Transport
- Katharina Winbeck, Head of Transport, Environment and Infrastructure, London Councils
- Leon Daniels OBE, Principal, Leon Daniels & Associates Ltd
You can find biographies for each of our judges here.
The judges will meet in December to ratify the shortlists and to determine winners for the 16 awards up for grabs.
Supported by London Councils the 2020 London Transport Awards will take place at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London on 12th March 2020. We are delighted to say that Deputy Mayor of London for Transport Heidi Alexander will be the guest speaker.
The entry process is still open and you have until 18th October to enter your submissions. Further details can be found here.