Transport Times is pleased to support IBM’s Smarter Transport for a Sustainable Future
The event will form the third day of the
Smarter Transport for a Sustainable Future will consider the challenges of managing transportation in a more holistic and sustainable way. It will explore practical ideas, innovations and new forms of collaboration that can be put into action to deliver positive sustainability outcomes and real business benefits for participants and the organisations they represent.
Smarter Transport for a Sustainable Future will feature some of the biggest names in transport discussing key sustainability questions, including:
- How do we make progress towards achieving sustainable transport within current budgets?
- How can we better manage transport demands given the current supply?
- How do we encourage motorists and fleet operators to change to more low carbon transport solutions?
- How do we share data across the modes of transport to enable a better and more efficient experience for users?
- How will we collaborate with all stakeholders to drive eco-efficiencies?
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to demonstrate leadership and use your influence to shape a sustainable future is available to just 120 senior level leaders from a mix of
To find out more and register your interest go to: